Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does Epic still offer?
epic// 0wnage Board > Discussion Area > Hosting
Spike
Hey do you guys still offer webspace? If so what do you offer? Do I have to use IPboard?
Clintonia
nope, you can use whatever you like. We offer 2gb storage, 16gb transfer, and unlimited msql databases. If you want to have your own domain ex. www.spikegaming.com thats fine, otherwise your website will have a name like www.spikegaming.eoclan.us

Either way, we can offer that to you as a monthly package.
Spike
Awh so no "free" webhosting then?
Clintonia
either way its free, the only difference would be if you bought your own website name (like www.spikegaming.com)
Spike
GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!!, Just Spike though, so like, http://www.spike.eoclan.us. Umm, can you install IPboard in http://www.spike.eoclan.us/forum? Please and thanks soooooooooooooo much. Clinton ftw!
Clintonia
All you want is an IP Board?
Spike
Yeah, I don't need anything else. Just PM the login details and stuff like that, thanks soooo much!
Spike
Can I get some wehosting please!?
diabolical
clint gone to nigeria.. he'll be back soon
Spike
What happened to Sam?
n1ghtsn1p3r
I have no idea

He just disappeared and I was told that he quit gaming entirely, or something like that. sad.gif
Stryker
QUOTE (n1ghtsn1p3r @ Dec 31 2008, 04:13 PM) *
I have no idea

He just disappeared and I was told that he quit gaming entirely, or something like that. sad.gif

I just realized he sounds like Niko Bellic from GTA IV
n1ghtsn1p3r
LOL, yet mean tongue.gif

Well Niko is Eastern European or Russian (never was specifically mentioned)
Stryker
I think he's involved with Rockstar and they wanted him to be the voice actor for Niko lolo
saxx
I think he got too involved in the russian mafia, and they had to take him out. RIP sam.
Spike
Damn, that sucks, at least we still got Clinton! What happened to all the E0 members? Only ones active are Clinton, Night, Stryker, Saxx, Sipek, Diabolical, John, Ehab, and Fixit.

Edit- oops I forgot some, srry guys, Wini, MarineMan, Moving_target, and Wheezy, thats not even half of the members.
Stryker
Sam was on Steam around 2 weeks ago. biggrin.gif
Spike
Next time he gets on we should all spam his ass to come play some css
Clintonia
we'll try sad.gif
movingTarget
Well I hope he comes back soon sad.gif
Spike
Wow think positive, maybe hes offline cuz he got involved in the Russian Mob and hes saving up for a Super Gaming Rig and internetz and hes gonna buy like 10 30 slot servers for E0 or something and have them ran off Fiber Optics straight to the US so we all get 10 ping.
saxx
Blowjobs
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.