Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: iHealz was banned.
epic// 0wnage Board > Discussion Area > Banned / Admin Abuse
iHealz
For playin my lovely music.. there was about 8-10 people.. and i didn't recognize any admin on.
Stryker
awws
have you tried rejoining?
i think voteban bans your steam id so you can't really be banned
iHealz
No.. i wasnt vote banned.. it was by an admin

Besides every one likes my music, so they wouldnt get enough votes ha biggrin.gif
Clintonia
Was it steam ID or IP? I already have the IP so if it's steam id pm it to me and I'll get you unbanned
n1ghtsn1p3r
Was it the egg song?
iHealz
Lol... I dont remember... possibly? and Im pretty sure its IP. because i have cracked steam
Zee goggles! Dey do nothin
I lol'ed smile.gif The truth, you shall never learn wink.gif
iHealz
Haha yayyy.. So my first day back, we went into the deagle map. and i was effien owning but some kid vote banned me. I know its only temp but still haha its funny.

oh and it wasnt for my music it was becuz he though i hacked... i told him i had hacks for days but i thought that he knew I was only kiddin....
epic// JoHn
iHealz your in the south bay stay away from saints pants! THEY MINE!
iHealz
Heyyy you live in San jo? i live in Sc.. HAha so close to you smile.gif Saint.. havnt talked to him in a while... He lives around here to!?
saxx
how about you don't play shitty music that nobody but you and a few other faggots like.

It wasn't me by the way.
epic// JoHn
lawl yeah hes some where near us. the 510 or sjstate
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.