Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: umm, please read this
epic// 0wnage Board > Discussion Area > New Applications
Willovv
Okay for some friken reason, the application that i posted, got banned for me.. because my dad banned it. 0_o
Okay so please please please if you
replyed to the post I did, just email me !
Or just pm me if I can join or not =)

Thanks to everyone!
Zee goggles! Dey do nothin
Yes, your dad banned it, and i'm your daddy. Now don't tell no one that you and I had that special time together those few nights.
Willovv
QUOTE (Zee goggles! Dey do nothin @ Mar 14 2009, 05:16 PM) *
Yes, your dad banned it, and i'm your daddy. Now don't tell no one that you and I had that special time together those few nights.

LOL! Not really.. my dad doesnt play this game.. seriously.. thats not funny... we had that special time together... whatever man..
Stryker
baddie
epic// JoHn
fair to say app denied
Stryker
Even if you were the most skilled player ever in the history of CSS, you would be denied cuz you're such a hella annoying piece of shit that can't even stay quiet for one second.

What's with you sucking up to Hipo anyways? God damn, I just can't stand you in our server and I'm pretty sure everyone else can't either. GG
saxx
QUOTE (Stryker @ Mar 16 2009, 09:01 PM) *
Even if you were the most skilled player ever in the history of CSS, you would be denied cuz you're such a hella annoying piece of shit that can't even stay quiet for one second.

What's with you sucking up to Hipo anyways? God damn, I just can't stand you in our server and I'm pretty sure everyone else can't either. GG

*bites lip seductively*
Willovv
QUOTE (Stryker @ Mar 16 2009, 08:01 PM) *

Lol.. not my fault SOMEBODY's got problems.. Dude i was playing with Hipo.. you got a problem with that? then get the hell over it! I never even did anything to you. You just started saying that i was gonna get banned and i was like okay.... then you said im some annoying piece of shit? Psh.. I wouldnt be talking...
saxx
QUOTE (Willovv @ Mar 17 2009, 03:44 PM) *
Lol.. not my fault SOMEBODY's got problems.. Dude i was playing with Hipo.. you got a problem with that? then get the hell over it! I never even did anything to you. You just started saying that i was gonna get banned and i was like okay.... then you said im some annoying piece of shit? Psh.. I wouldnt be talking...

Trolled.

This proves why you're an annoying piece of shit.
Willovv
lol... it proves nothing...
epic// JoHn
2 things I have to say. 1)The other day AFTER I POSTED the app denied. I saw willow on some clan tag. I forgot what it was. 2) APPLICATION DENIED!
movingTarget
hmm I agree with number 2
Wheezy
I thought a spam bomb went off in this motha when he started posting in every 3 month old topic on the forum. And where is this hilarity of him being annoying that I'm missing out on?
Clintonia
He;s annoying on the server apparently.
Willovv
QUOTE (Clintonia @ Mar 22 2009, 01:41 PM) *
He;s annoying on the server apparently.

Sure? That's why I get friend with like so many ppl on the server!
Your right lolz.
Btw how the hell was I supposed to know that those posts were 3 months old?
lol wow.. spam bomb? i replyed 2 maybe what? 4 topics?
lolz.. besides..i realized that I'm gay and I suck a lot of dick. Apparently I like guys to cum in my mouth too...
0_o
Just fyi xD
Hmm... i think that Stryker is not gay anymore biggrin.gif
saxx
QUOTE (Willovv @ Mar 23 2009, 03:30 PM) *
Sure? That's why I get friend with like so many ppl on the server!
Your right lolz.
Btw how the hell was I supposed to know that those posts were 3 months old?
lol wow.. spam bomb? i replyed 2 maybe what? 4 topics?
lolz.. besides.. i realized that I'm gay and I suck a lot of dick. Apparently I like guys to cum in my mouth too...
0_o
Just fyi xD
Hmm... i think that Stryker is not gay anymore biggrin.gif

Haha fukken saved. Whenever i feel dumb i'm just going to read a few of your posts. Thanks.
Willovv
QUOTE (saxx @ Mar 24 2009, 01:00 PM) *
Haha fukken saved. Whenever i feel dumb i'm just going to read a few of your posts. Thanks.

np man.. always glad to help ..
stryker is NOT GAP
Clintonia
QUOTE (Willovv @ Mar 23 2009, 02:30 PM) *
lolz.. besides..i realized that I'm gay and I suck a lot of dick. Apparently I like guys to cum in my mouth too...

Wow bro, that's real intense... mellow.gif

Well I'm sorry but that's really too much information, and combine that with the fact that you suck at the game, I'm going to have to deny your application. Please try to apply again when you have better manners on the forums and you get better at the game.

Oh yea, everyone in this clan is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than you, so don't talk shit mkay?
epic// JoHn
um I believe I was rolling him when I saw him in the server that one time. He may have killed me a whole 5 times, but I doubt that. I was so high -.- I never saw him talking shit as Ive only seen him once. But they were telling me ( stryker ) that he was crying about something. Altho when Im on, I am sure that when I kill people some are trying to voteban :/ sorry so stoned -.-
MrFixIt
QUOTE (Zee goggles! Dey do nothin @ Mar 14 2009, 03:16 PM) *

wow, i lol'd the food out of my mouth when i read that. classic
oh, am i the only one that reads his come-backs in a sassy Latino accent?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.