Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Attn Stryker
epic// 0wnage Board > Discussion Area > General Chat
Wheezy
We won again

http://www.forumwars.us/

I had the 2nd fastest Q6600, 5th highest overclock %, and highest score of anyone in my class (D). Oh and I won something from Cooler Master, but I haven't gotten it yet and its a "surprise" gift. All the details are on the site, I haven't been on steam much lately, and won't be for at least a day or two more, but I know you asked if we won.
Stryker
cool, great w0rk wink.gif
MrFixIt
if you get a v10, i call it
Stryker
tell us what you get when you get it smile.gif
saxx
Tell get what you get when you us it.
Wheezy
Saxx uses words, in random arrangements, that bare no resemblance to real sentences.
n1ghtsn1p3r
I'm thinking he was high
MrFixIt
wait, saxx can be NOT high? and btw im serious about the, "If it's a v10, i call it", im serious, give me it or ill get saxx to cut you
Wheezy
QUOTE (MrFixIt @ Mar 11 2009, 08:32 PM) *
wait, saxx can be NOT high? and btw im serious about the, "If it's a v10, i call it", im serious, give me it or ill get saxx to cut you

I might sell it to ya for a decent price, but since I could kick 2 saxx's asses at once there's no give here. lewl
Stryker
Can i havez it? :S btw, fix-it has a dual core while i havez a q6600
MrFixIt
stfu about my dual core im saving up for an i7 and the v10 supports 1366 but my zalmen doesn't :'(. how much is a, "decent price" for you? New it's $140 btw
Wheezy
I don't even know what I'm getting yet, wait till it gets here, lol
Stryker
I'm wheezy's bestest e0 bud? sad.gif
saxx
No. Just. You guys need to go to 4chan more. I actually was high, but beside the point rite rite.

Also wheezy, i don't want yo shit son. I got my 8400GS CLEARLY THE BEST CARD EVER MADE.
Stryker
QUOTE (saxx @ Mar 11 2009, 10:00 PM) *
.... I got my 8400GS CLEARLY THE BEST CARD EVER MADE.

Clearly..
Wheezy
QUOTE (saxx @ Mar 12 2009, 12:00 AM) *
No. Just. You guys need to go to 4chan more. I actually was high, but beside the point rite rite.

Also wheezy, i don't want yo shit son. I got my 8400GS CLEARLY THE BEST CARD EVER MADE.

Uh, yeah, I'll go dumpster my 4870x2 and get one right now...
Stryker
Dumpster = stryker. biggrin.gif
saxx
QUOTE (Wheezy @ Mar 12 2009, 07:07 PM) *
Uh, yeah, I'll go dumpster my 4870x2 and get one right now...

YOU SHOULD, MINE HAS BETTER PIXELPIPELINECLOCKSPEEDSALKHDSAKJDHSAKHD
JiNK
why am i here
saxx
QUOTE (JiNK @ Mar 13 2009, 11:02 AM) *
why am i here

sad.gif
Wheezy
Got a Silent Pro M500 PSU actshully...
Zee goggles! Dey do nothin
Lol, sounds fail.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.