Email you used for this site: ppercy12@hotmail.com

Favorite Weapon:awp/scout

Fav. Map:all

Do you have ventrilo?

Computer Knowledge:lots

Time range in which you are online:58 hours every 2 weeks

Wich admins or clan members do you know?:rehab!!!! and few others

What brought you here?:great server and kool people

i would really love to join and ill be playing on you guys server alot. im a moderate player,
my skill level is medium i would say. im not pro, but im not a noob. 8]
see you guys in game

pjkilla (accept me plz)8]
Zee goggles! Dey do nothin
Well Patrick (Starfish?), here is some critical feedback in which you should consider, related and not-related to the clan.

1. Where'd you get the format from?
2. It's spelt "cool", not "kool". Incorrect spelling isn't "cool".
3. You never answered, "Do you have ventrilo?".
4. So you have "lots" of computer knowledge eh? prove it.
5. You play too much, go back to school and focus on your studies.
6. Do you actually know those admins or you just saying you've "talked" with them?
7. What makes you think you've got the "stuff" to be a member of E0?

Read and answer all the feedback, not doing so will result in the automatic rejection of this application.

I HAVE SPOKEN!
Clintonia
dont be so harsh on him. I was playing with him earlier today and he seemed pretty cool.
saxx
If he sends me a vid of him playing counter strike naked, i'll vouch for him. But other than that, i have no idea who this foo is
pjkilla
QUOTE (Zee goggles! Dey do nothin @ Oct 5 2008, 12:28 PM) *
Well Patrick (Starfish?), here is some critical feedback in which you should consider, related and not-related to the clan.

1. Where'd you get the format from?
2. It's spelt "cool", not "kool". Incorrect spelling isn't "cool".
3. You never answered, "Do you have ventrilo?".
4. So you have "lots" of computer knowledge eh? prove it.
5. You play too much, go back to school and focus on your studies.
6. Do you actually know those admins or you just saying you've "talked" with them?
7. What makes you think you've got the "stuff" to be a member of E0?

Read and answer all the feedback, not doing so will result in the automatic rejection of this application.

I HAVE SPOKEN!

1. my scoutsknivez clan
2. spelling matters that much?
3.yes
4.emm... how can i?
5.weekends are boring.
6.i have played with them 1 v 1...Clintonia, and rehab
7.im determined so anything i must get better at i will do so.im also a nice guy and im not a complainer. my "stuff" may be kinda light but i will try to make it much heaver.
pjkilla
hope this answered some of your questions man. i really want to join you guys team.
n1ghtsn1p3r
Welcome to the forums and good luck on your app.
pjkilla
thanks n1ghtsn1p3r....i meet saxx today he is funny lol. 8]
Ehab
Patrick is a very nice guy, he loves to learn and take advice, I definitely recommend him for this clan. I met him on his first day of css, and he happened to be playing in our server, I'll admit he sucked then, but he has definitely improved now.
pjkilla
lol ,yea that was before i bought the game.Thanks rehab for your condolences mate.
MrFixIt
have any league xp? ehab, i didn't see a quote like "im the best" in that whole reply. i don't know who you are anymore :'(
saxx
pkilla isn't that bad. Probably like better than me, but thats not saying much.
pjkilla
Im sometimes good, other days im just out of it. Im not ready for the cal team at all. i need a lot practice on all new maps, but i would love to join you guys, get alot better, and someday join the epic's cal team.
saxx
I love how people talk about it like its a life goal. "someday, i wanna be an astronaught" - "someday, i wanna be make 200k a year" wait guys wait, "i want to get on E0 and maybe someday join the epic's cal team"

Best of luck !:

This guy is BALLIN'. Not as much as blinky...
Ehab
Oh, the aspirations of newcomers, we all remember those days..
diabolical
lmao yea we do. lol

well pjkilla aint AMAAAZING, but i def love him as a person. and he gets better and better. gl man
pjkilla
thx diabolical, ill see you guys arround.
FRP
i was just checking the forums after long time and see this thread and i really felt like writing something btw sup cuties

@Zee goggles yo ma dude chill calm down wow why you so serious? like asked him prove his computer exp? how da heck he can prove his computer exp lol
why da heck u care if he plays a lot of source..

ma dude i dont know u nor i care who r u but the way u be acting here is way too much the kid wants to join and he said he likes all of u thats all it matters. if he dont have ventrilo who da heck cares? you show him how to install it thats what is team or community whatever, team is like when you see your boy playing even horrible saying at least NT.. he play or join whatever
Wheezy
Lol at FRP, I have to agree, who cares if he has vent, the apt question would be does he have a mic so he can use vent, i doubt anyone (other than mullins and his failPC) would be against installing vent. I found the best way to join this clan is to not want to join the clan, lols. If you're cool, can play for an hour a day and not get told to uninstall and can do something useful like AWP or MP5 and not suck, you can probably get invited sooner or later.
Clintonia
QUOTE (Wheezy @ Oct 16 2008, 12:57 PM) *
Lol at FRP, I have to agree, who cares if he has vent, the apt question would be does he have a mic so he can use vent, i doubt anyone (other than mullins and his failPC) would be against installing vent. I found the best way to join this clan is to not want to join the clan, lols. If you're cool, can play for an hour a day and not get told to uninstall and can do something useful like AWP or MP5 and not suck, you can probably get invited sooner or later.

he figured out our formula :0
pjkilla
well hopefully the formula works. huh.gif
MrFixIt
that is exactly what i was thinking clinton. i support zee's statement of proving that you have "alot" of computer Knowledge. First lets start with the simple question "Do you know alot in computer hardware or software?".
pjkilla
well i know some of both. i have made my dad's and aunt's computers. i know how to install most hardware parts.. and software is just easy. im kinda working on mostly audio software at the moment no photoshop. but i also know how to install and Os , reformat, overclock gpu/cpu and other small things.
saxx
"...small things..." well said smile.gif

Hes just giving you shit, we don't care about that.

What i did notice though is you can be a cheeky runt. At least be a funny cheeky runt, maybe i just cought you at a bad time though. Good luck with the app
pjkilla
ty saxx, i was probably in game rage is all. we all do it from time to time ....right?
MrFixIt
yeah, if you know about bios, installing hardware and overclocking then id say you know alot about computer hardware. Go to hell anyone who says something like "You don't know alot unless you know how to make stuff using mini mobo's and soldering!". What are your computer specs?

mine wink.gif
Core 2 duo e6600, without searching what is the ghz on this processor?
300gb hdd w/ 750 external hdd
8800gt
Razer lachesis.i have to use my ghetto laptop mouse right now because i sent mine back to newegg for a new one because it was defective.
20" 1680x1050

I will form a clan and make you in it if you buy me a new intel i7 3.2ghz smile.gif and a mobo that supports it
Stryker
Core i7 is shit expensive. :/ Although the 8MBs of L3 cache is appealing;
$1100~ <-- Price of my new computer that I will be getting --;
pjkilla
i say 2.5-2.6 stock but overclockable to about 3.1ghz stably.
stock sony case
intel p4 2.8ghz
2.5gb G.skill ram
180gb hdd
ati 2600 pro
logitech mx518
sony lcd 17" 1280 x1024
logitech x-530 5.1 surround sound
cheap audio card
sennheiser hd 212Pro headphones
akg perception 100 condenser mic {bought it cause i hated scratchy sounding mics}
m-audio mobile preamp/ audio interface
Windows xp 32 bit

And i think that is about it

and if i could afford that i7 i wouldn't buy it, i would buy a damn car instead.

another thing : I HATE MMORPG'SSSS!!!!!!!!(some W.O.W. guy tried to hack my steam account, damn FAGOT.
MrFixIt
stryker, your crazy. who cares about lvl 3 cache. i want more lvl 1 cache!!!!
pj, your comp is gross but nice surround sound wink.gif (i have that surround sound too)
Stryker
looking at his specs made me lol
pjkilla
yea, pc is old, but i can play cod4 on high at 24 fps. and css at 100fps(when no one else is there), so i won't upgrade until new game consoles come out, because that's when more demanding games will come out. New comp will most likely cost about 3,000 dollars. Believe it or not the pc i have now cost 2,000. 2 gb of ram, a 17" lcd, and a 2.8ghz p4 was the shit 6 years ago lol.(and it is all white,ohhhhh.)
another thing GO MCCAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
MrFixIt
your going for mccain? I VOTE YOU NOT GETTING IN!!!

OBAMA '08!!!!!!!!!!!! and a lil to biden but who really cares about the vp, except palin. she is a fucking idiot or am i the only one that sees her stupidity?
pjkilla
lol she is a idiot, like the Paris Hilton of politics. and im not old enough to vote but i still want obama to win.
diabolical
QUOTE (pjkilla @ Nov 4 2008, 01:22 PM) *
another thing GO MCCAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

QUOTE (pjkilla @ Nov 4 2008, 05:40 PM) *
lol she is a idiot, like the Paris Hilton of politics. and im not old enough to vote but i still want obama to win.

WAT!.. contradiction much?
pjkilla
the McCain thing was a joke..... Do!Nk
Stryker
Post the specs of your new computer that will cost $3000 apparently?
MrFixIt
who's nailin' palin?. who's riden' biden?
saxx
QUOTE (pjkilla @ Nov 4 2008, 05:52 PM) *
the McCain thing was a joke..... Do!Nk

-10 for you
MrFixIt
Your getting a $3000 comp? im at school and bored so i made one worth $3000 and here are the specs:

cpu- core 2 extreme 3ghz
gpu- 2x 9800gx2 sli
hdd - 2x 147gb 15000rpm in raid 0
psu - 850watt
mobo - 790i evga mobo
ram - 4x 1gb (2000mhz)... yes, the ram really is 2000mhz/2ghz
case - cooler master haf 932
standard disk driver

-$2,774.89
Clintonia
That's actually a pretty sweet build fix it.

biggrin.gif
pjkilla
that would be a nice comp.i will make my build in about 2 years. so im not sure what i will get.
MrFixIt
I FUCKING WANT THE RAM SO BAD THO!!!! too bad only expensive mobo's support that speed :'( mines just at the typical ram speed atm (800mhz). but once i get my new case i will oc my ram/cpu and maybe my new 9800gx2 but who knows smile.gif
Stryker
and a freaking waste of moneys that build

the only thing worth getting is the mobo and gpu :/
MrFixIt
how is it a waste of money? first of all 2x 9800gx2 is a waste of money because there isn't that much of an improvement from 1 9800gx2. With the recent drop of ram prices that is reasonable and no the mobo isn't worth getting right now because of the new i7's and i doubt that a 790 supports it. The hdd's will always be fast and right now hdd's aren't being updated every 2 months. The cpu is 100% a waste because you can easily get a 2.4ghz quad core for $200 and a $50 cooler and oc it to 3ghz if you really want too.
Stryker
lol you're like "how is it a waste of money" and you explained it in your post.
You also don't need to have a 50$ cooler to get 3ghz. Also you shouldn't really mind about upcoming upgrades in the future since you can always upgrade and I'd rather have a good PC for a year before I can actually afford a Core i7 processor and a mobo that can support it.
MrFixIt
well you said all were a waste of money except the mobo and gpu. So i was saying which ones i really found a waste of money. You know, like saying both sides of the argument? ANYWAYS:

what were we talking about again? other than computer parts

p.s. i7 processors also will need new ram because it uses triple channel instead of dual channel :'(
n1ghtsn1p3r
QUOTE (Stryker @ Nov 4 2008, 10:06 AM) *
looking at his specs made me lol

Would this make you lol too tongue.gif? This is why I haven't been able to play lately (my laptop is slightly better than my desktop, but I don't have it right now). CSS and HL2 average about 10-20fps (everything low and also using Casey's Config v2)

Proc: AMD Athlon XP 1500+ @ 1.34GHz
RAM: 256MB (IDK the details though)
Mobo: ECS Elitegroup K7S5A
Graphics: 64MB GeForce4 MX 420 (AGP 4x)
OS: modified Windows XP Pro SP2 (currently GamerXP 4, but I may switch to a different XP version)
HDD: ~60GB (details unknown)
Sound: Creative SoundBlaster (don't know the details on it though)
Disk Drives: LiteOn DVD-ROM and some other brand CD-RW (the latter is 52x24x52)
Plus some other stuff that I cant think of right now

I believe this was around US$2000 when we originally got it about 6 years ago (it had an AOpen GeForce3 in it though at the time, but the store "upgraded" to the current card for free as compensation for having to rebuild the system for some reason). I think I have the money to build a new system, but I haven't been following the hardware side of computers so I have no idea if it would be possible to maybe temporarily reuse some of teh current parts to keep the cost down.

Edit: Here's my laptop details

Model: Toshiba Satellite A105-S1014
Proc: Intel Celeron M (I think it's a Dothan) @ about 1.5GHz
Video: ATi Radeon Xpress 200M (memory shared with RAM)
RAM: 512MB (32MB goes to the video chipset leaving me with 448MB)
OS: modified XP Pro SP2 (Feb. 2008 version of XP Performance Edition) and Gentoo Linux
HDD: ~60GB (about half for Windows and half for Linux, but both OSes can access each others partitions [Windows can read and write to the Linux partitions with special drivers, but I disabled NTFS write support on Linux so it can only read from the Windows one])
MrFixIt
no nightsniper, that doesn't make me lol. that makes me cry :'(

*crying*
Stryker
It literally made me weep tears of sadness :[
Get a new computer you chump, you can get a 300$ one and it will be better than both of those pieces of junk.

p.s. i7's were made to cost moneys people until they're broke. tongue.gif
MrFixIt
im not getting back into this argument about i7's.

p.s. fuck it, and they ARE affordable because you can get a 2.66ghz one for around $280. and thats a good price for an amazing cpu that beats $1000 ones
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.