Navigation

Welcome Guest
( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

We now have a Counter Strike Source 100 tick 500fps server you to come and join in on the action!

> Spike's New Server!
V
Spike
post Dec 31 2008, 01:19 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 54

Hey guys been inactive for a while because of work and now my truck is broke =( so I got free time to start my server back up, it's -{KB Smoker's Club|24/7 Dust2 DeathMatch|Boosted HighFPS}- It's cracked of course, (long live DZ!) I had a legit Steam Account with CS:S but it got hijacked so back to cracked CS:S. The IP should be 72.209.6.36:27015. Your all welcome to come play anytime! And I'll have forums up and running as soon as Clinton gives me those hostings!!! tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Spike
post Jan 3 2009, 06:16 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 54

I want to get the server filled with players just so I can test the hardware performance on my network. I'm using 33 Tick instead of 66 Tick but with the server boosted I couldn't even tell a difference really except when doing bunny hops and trick jumps, but my server can't handle 100 Tick with my bandwidth so I wanted to do a crazy DeathMatch carnage server, when your busy playing in a massive server you don't even use trick jumps really so hopefully people don't complain. I got a new Steam account with CS:S so I'm legit again too!

Edit: Thread is old, check Forum/Website Announcments
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
Skin by IPB Customize
Time is now: 25th May 2020 - 01:59 AM