Navigation

Welcome Guest
( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

We now have a Counter Strike Source 100 tick 500fps server you to come and join in on the action!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ban these fuckers, Request and where the fuck are admins when you need????
V
Ahura
post Dec 1 2008, 06:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 97

Mr.Pie

[db]Andy
[db]Draco

They tk and teamflash and kind of fuckshit that no one can play.

You guys need to be on more often to take care of these kind of shit cause it is fucking annoying. I mean wtf, half the time the server is fucking empty. Then when there are people, arseholes and fuckfaces like these come in and THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO GET THEM THE FUCK OFF.

Seriously, wtf is going on...

No thanks, cause this will probably takes forever for anyone to read it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ahura
post Dec 1 2008, 06:32 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 97

Oh and you can join the server and do it AS I AM TYPING THIS....

Edit: As I am posting this, Nightsniper and Wheezy, both I know and assumed - respectively- to have Adminship but why actions have not been taken is puzzling me.

Edit again: And still nothing done...Btw the map is Dust2 and people are joining, but guess what those fuckers are still in there fucking around. I'm sure it'll make EO look just dandy.

Slow as fuck management, I'm out of here.

PS: Dont ask me for Demo cause I dont see the point of making up shit, so I dont see myself making this up for no particular profit.

+Quote Post
movingTarget
post Dec 1 2008, 07:15 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 13

you know most of us aren't on all the time and NightSniper and wheezy's been logged on for like 6 hours.
Most of us have a life out of CS if you need to contact us you'll need to do it on Xfire or steam cause it was by chance i logged on.
I'll put up our xfires and steam names in a bit but don't expect us to be on all the time.

--------------------

Woot I FAIL AT LIFE

+Quote Post
n1ghtsn1p3r
post Dec 1 2008, 07:23 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

My connection and PC suck too bad to get on the server (it's showing about 400ms in my serverbrowser right now sad.gif). I miss having my laptop to play on

--------------------
My Rig: E8500 E0 3.16GHz @ 4.0GHz (445x9.0 @ 1.325v) | ASUS P5Q Pro | 2x2GB OCZ Reaper HPC DDR2 1066 | WD 500GB | 512MB HIS HD 4850 Turbo IceQ4 (650/1000) | Antec 300 | SeaSonic SS-550HT 550w | LITE-ON DVD Burner w/Lightscribe | Tuniq Tower 120 | Microsoft Internet Keyboard | Razer Lachesis | Razer Carcharias | 19" AOC Spectrum 9Glr | Vista Ultimate, Gentoo Linux, and Ubuntu 8.10 (all 64-bit)

+Quote Post
Zee goggles!...
post Dec 2 2008, 03:40 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Group: {E0!} Member
Member No.: 26

LOL! I remember those 2 names, I IP banned their illegitimate asses for the exact same thing like 2 weeks ago. If I was on, i'd ban them again cause they're complete disrespecting retards.

+Quote Post
saxx
post Dec 2 2008, 09:11 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Group: {E0!} Member
Member No.: 12

Ahura is a douchebag club!!! Bind this to join

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
Skin by IPB Customize
Time is now: 21st October 2020 - 03:41 AM