Navigation

Welcome Guest
( Log In | Register )

Collapse

>Announcement

We now have a Counter Strike Source 100 tick 500fps server you to come and join in on the action!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Server Poll!
V
E0! Server Poll
What do you guys think?
Keep it same! [ 6 ] ** [75.00%]
Revert to 33 tick old school mods! [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Let's start fresh! [ 1 ] ** [12.50%]
I got a better idea! (Post Idea) [ 1 ] ** [12.50%]
Total Votes: 8
Guests cannot vote 
Spike
post Oct 25 2008, 09:50 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 54

I don't know about the rest of you but server is 24/7 DEAD! I want to play on the E0! Server but can't because no one to play with. The server use to be full 24/7, I couldn't even join the server normally back then, but now, yeah.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
diabolical
post Oct 25 2008, 12:21 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: {E0!} Member
Member No.: 3

well, i tried to intiate today , and it worked.

i invited pj to do 1v1 against me for some time on a popular pub map (2000), and soon enough it fille dup. I quit the game, and 3 hours has passed, and its STILL full

so we just have to initiate it like taht or something

--------------------

+Quote Post
epic// JoHn
post Oct 27 2008, 05:07 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7

I didnt vote.... Yet. I personally think it will take a while for it to get back to what it was. We just need to get people to come back and be regular. Normally, when I come on, Ill check the server to see if anyones on. Normally no one is not. But, to me 1v1 or 2v2 isnt fun. Also, Ive tried just going afk in the server to help it get full, I think meno and fixit were kniving, but I was kicked for being afk....

--------------------
419:59.... shit where teh ligher!

+Quote Post
MrFixIt
post Nov 5 2008, 03:51 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 41

yeah, i try to get that server full all the time but nobody likes playing 1v1/1v2 for a lil bit. Plus it would be really helpfull if i could run the admin commands to change the map to a more popular map. Noobs don't like cal maps and it seems whenever de_season wins the server clears out

+Quote Post
n1ghtsn1p3r
post Nov 6 2008, 06:02 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 4

There used to be an issue with de_season on one of the servers a while back where it wouldn't download the map from the server for whatever reason (I think it was something about the de_season.bsp file missing from the server or something like that), so everybody ends up getting kicked and couldn't connect. I got around it by downloading it from fpsbanana and rejoining the server then leaving again (I was the only person that got in) so it would finally switch itself to another map in the cycle, or I would just manually change it to a more popular map.

--------------------
My Rig: E8500 E0 3.16GHz @ 4.0GHz (445x9.0 @ 1.325v) | ASUS P5Q Pro | 2x2GB OCZ Reaper HPC DDR2 1066 | WD 500GB | 512MB HIS HD 4850 Turbo IceQ4 (650/1000) | Antec 300 | SeaSonic SS-550HT 550w | LITE-ON DVD Burner w/Lightscribe | Tuniq Tower 120 | Microsoft Internet Keyboard | Razer Lachesis | Razer Carcharias | 19" AOC Spectrum 9Glr | Vista Ultimate, Gentoo Linux, and Ubuntu 8.10 (all 64-bit)

+Quote Post
Ahura
post Dec 6 2008, 04:47 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 97

The server needs MOAR CHEESE!!!!

(Server definitely needs more admin presence to take care of the fagotry that pop up once in a while)

+Quote Post
saxx
post Dec 8 2008, 04:26 AM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 12

smile.gif thats the way ahura.

+Quote Post
Clintonia
post Dec 8 2008, 09:57 AM
Post #8

Administrator

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Ahura @ Dec 6 2008, 04:47 PM) *
(Server definitely needs more admin presence to take care of the fagotry that pop up once in a while)

I agree with this statement, but because of school and our ages, a lot of us dont have time to stay on the server constantly like other clans do. Our lack of active members also contributes to this too I suppose.

+Quote Post
Zee goggles!...
post Dec 8 2008, 11:14 AM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Member No.: 26

I do my way to watch the server through the steam server list when i'm busy and not able to go on, but when I see unusual crap, I will log on and observe/play and possibly lay the ban hammer on people wink.gif

+Quote Post
Spike
post Jan 5 2009, 03:30 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 54

I think you guys should have more popular maps, reduce the CAL maps like you said, all you need to do it configure Mani Admin to bounce between, de_dust, de_dust2, cs_office, and de_aztec when the server is empty and people should join.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
Skin by IPB Customize
Time is now: 23rd October 2018 - 05:40 PM